President’s Letter - Freedom of Speech
The mission of the American Security Council Foundation (ASCF) since 1958, has been to support activities and programs that promote and strengthen national security, economic security, and moral leadership of the United States of America. ASCF’s motto is “Peace Through Strength.” See us at www.ascf.us.
Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, and Freedom of Assembly, as promulgated in the Bill of Rights in the US Constitution, are the cornerstones of American civilization. America was founded on the belief that our Creator endowed us with certain unalienable and natural rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Our freedoms are now under assault! Progressive elites in government agencies, academia, media, Silicon Valley, and major corporations want to impose Marxist doctrines on America. Among these are: equity is more important than equality, racial identity determines a person's character, and both the nuclear family and male/female genders are to be eliminated.
Facebook recently banned the American Security Council Foundation page, supposedly because “community standards'' were not met. Of course, no explanation was given by Facebook as to what “standards'' had not been met. Could it have been ASCF’s coverage on China, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Biden family corruption, communism, or Islam?
ASCF considers Facebook’s action another assault on American civilization by Marxist totalitarians. However, ASCF is in good company as many other freedom-loving Americans have been banned by Facebook.
Other assaults on American civilization include:
● Twitter bans conservatives President Trump and James O’Keefe of Project Veritas.
● Amazon bans the book “When Harry Became Sally”.
● Media and Silicon Valley bury Hunter Biden laptop scandal story.
● Elected US Representatives Maxine Waters calls for violence and IIham Omar and Rashida Tlaib call for defunding of the police.
● Major corporations Delta Airlines and Coca Cola attack a Georgia voting law requiring an ID. Disney will film in communist China but will not film in the state of Georgia.
● Cancel Culture cancels culture and tears down statues. Racist dogma is promulgated by malicious media such as the NY Times’ “1619 Project.”.
● Educational institutions promote Marxist “Critical Race Theory” and Howard Zinn’s Communist “A People’s History of the United States.” Universities shut down conservative speakers.
● State governments allow Black Lives Matter/Antifa riots but shut down churches and restaurants.
The American Security Council Foundation believes in American civilization and will continue to “Promote Our Freedoms.” Furthermore, we will educate and engage Americans on the dangers of China, the Culture War, and the need for Cyberspace Security. Our actions include podcasts, social media, Communism Survivor series, research papers, speaking engagements, Voter Index, Congressional Advisory Board, and supporting Step Up America Foundation education program.
Please visit us at www.ascf.us to see our many activities.
Please donate at www.ascf.us so we may continue the fight against Marxist totalitarianism.
Dr. Henry A. Fischer